Daybreak Booking Terms and Conditions
- The Operator reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any tour. Fares paid in advance will be refunded if the Company cancel the tour.
- All our tours are non-smoking.
- All seats are to be paid for in advance. For customers cancelling seats any refunds offered by the company are entirely discretionary and refunds will not be given for seats cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Concessionary Coach fares: Child fares apply from 3 to under 14 year olds. Under 3’s travel free providing they do not occupy a seat. OAP reduction on most trips.
- The company will not be held responsible for any persons being left at a resort etc. due to not boarding the coach at the appropriate time stated by the driver.
- The arrival time stated in the brochure is an approximate time. The company does its best to allow adequate travelling time but cannot be held responsible for late arrivals at the destination.
- Please note we can not accept any discount vouchers, newspaper promotion vouchers, buy one get one free, or any other special offer tickets, other than Dudley’s own vouchers as payment for our Daybreaks. If you wish to take advantage of these offers you may purchase a coach only ticket and redeem your voucher at the venue in question.